African Ancestry Family Reunions in Nigeria are specially curated all-inclusive birthright journeys. Now that your genetic ancestry has been found in Nigeria, join us for an authentic, culturally immersive experience back home. We have worked in partnership with local officials, local communities, businesses and cultural organizations, to create an unforgettable reconnection to your family’s roots. This journey goes far and beyond your average tourist trip! We will honor our ancestors, learn our histories and give back to our brothers and sisters in Nigeria with lots of love, laughter and respect.
All of our Nigeria Family Reunions have been postponed until further notice due to constant changing COVID-19 protocols. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
• Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, accounting for about 2.35% of the entire earth’s population
• The primary language is English
• Nigeria declared its independence from Colonial Rule October 1, 1960
• Nigeria’s capital city is Abuja although Lagos is its most popular city
• Our family members belong to the Fulani, Hausa, Ibo, and Yoruba ethnic groups, among others
• Currency: Naira (NGN)
• Exchange Rate: $1 to 360 NGN
• Time Difference: +5 – 6 hrs. (from EST)
• Country Code: +234
• Flight Distance: 12 hours (from East Coast)
• Visa Required: Yes